Gari Melchers Home
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||226 Washington Street, Falmouth, Virginia|
|NRHP Reference #||66000848|
|Added to NRHP||October 15, 1966|
|Designated NHLD||December 21, 1965|
|Designated VLR||September 9, 1969|
The Gari Melchers Home, also known as Belmont, was the home and studio of American artist Gari Melchers (1860-1932) in Falmouth, Virginia. It is now a historic house museum administered by the University of Mary Washington.
- "Virginia Landmarks Register". Virginia Department of Historic Resources. Retrieved 5 June 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Gari Melchers Home". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-04-16.
- Stephen Lissandrello (February 10, 1975). PDF (32 KB). National Park Service and PDF (32 KB)
- Melvin, Frank S. (June 30, 1972). PDF (32 KB). National Park Service
- Gari Melchers Home and Studio, at University of Mary Washington
- Belmont, Stafford County, one photo at Virginia DHR
|This article about a property in Virginia on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|