|This article is a rough translation from Russian. It may have been generated by a computer or by a translator without dual proficiency.
If you have just labeled this page as needing attention, please add
to the bottom of the WP:PNTCU section on Wikipedia:Pages needing translation into English.
Ramil Ramzievich Garifullin (Russian: Рамиль Рамзиевич Гарифуллин; born May 7, 1962 in Kazan) is a Russian publicist and writer, psychologist and psychotherapist. He authored several popular books on psychology and was among the first authors in Russia to write books on the psychology of manipulation. He is a TV presenter, expert and author in television and publishing projects.
Garifullin was once interviewed in the Russian TV program Chas Pik.
||This biographical section is written like a résumé. (July 2014)|
Ramil Garifullin was born in the family of a famous tatar artist, Ramzi Garifullin. His father made performances with psychological tests and tricks. Following his father's example, Ramil Garifullin has always combined art and science in his work. It is no coincidence that the first Garifullin's book "Personality Illusionism" is dedicated to the use of art in practical psychology and psychotherapy. In 1984, Garifullin was admitted to the Kazan State University. He graduated in 1991 majoring in "Psychology". He took a course in group psychotherapy at the Bekhterev Research Institute n.a. Boris Karvasarsky (Saint Petersburg). During his studies Garifullin started participating in research activities. Since 1990, Garifullin has been a director of the S.Freud Psychological Counseling and Rehabilitation Center (collective member of the Russian Psychoanalytic Association). He is a member of the Russian Psychoanalytic Association; head of the Tatarstan Branch of the Russian Psychoanalytic Association; the founder of the psychoanalytic movement in Tatarstan In 2000–2002 he was a lecturer at the Kazan Socio-Legal Institute after the defense of his doctoral thesis. Since 2003, he has been an associate professor of at the department of psychology and pedagogy, Kazan State University of Culture and Arts.Garifullin works at the University, connecting science and art.
In 2006–2008 Garifullin actively popularizes psychological knowledge in printed media and on television. He works as a reporter for the analytical section of the weekly newspaper "Arguments of the week" (includes about 80 popular science publications, circulation of 570,000 copies weekly) and writes for the column "Psychoanalysis". About 40 well-known Russian figures had consultations with the psychologist. In addition, Garifullin leads the broad journalistic activities and has a large number of publications in the largest Russian media.
Garifullin discovered that among corrupt officials, there exists a fraction of bribe takers with different degrees of bribe-taking mania. Lately this fact has created a big social resonance. He used the discovery as a basis for his work "The concept of psychological and psychotherapeutic approaches to the problem of bribery and bribe-taking mania” . This concept was supported by the Head of the Anti-Corruption Policy Department under the President of the Republic of Tatarstan, M.S. Badrutdinov, and was implemented in the extension courses for public servants and state officials of different levels. R.R. Garifullin together with channel NTV (TV-program "Maximum") organized testing of officials and deputies of the State Duma for bribe-taking mania (degrees of bribe-taking mania).
- Academic degree: PhD in Psychology:“Psychocorrection of semantic structures of a drug-addicted person” (2000)
- Academic status: Associate Professor (2007)
- Honored Cultural Worker of the Republic of Tatarstan (2013)
- Garifullin created the concept of personality illusionism (the basics of manipulative psychology and psychotherapy) and a new theory of drug addiction, This theory has been highly regarded by specialists,. A new theory of alcohol and drug addiction is described in a monograph, Using Coding Therapy to Treat Alcohol and Drug Addiction, which has been reissued several times. It has become a handbook for many psychotherapists and is being used during refresher training for doctors.
- In 2006 Garifullin established the theory and problems of a new field – nanopsychology,
- Garifullin developed the basics of postmodern psychology,
- He created the concept of Russian psychological security. It has been approved by the Administration of the President of Tatarstan and introduced in Tatarstan.
- He created the theory of "bribe-taking mania" as a form of kleptomania.R.R. Garifullin together with channel NTV (Russia) (TV-program "Maximum") organized testing of officials and deputies of the State Duma for bribe-taking mania (degrees of bribe-taking mania).
- He laid the foundation of the super-popular column in the "Argumenty i Fakty" weekly newspaper: "The Viability of Political Subjects" (VPS).
- In 1995, Garifullin was elected a candidate for the deputy of the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan.
- Following the instructions of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Tatarstan, he took an active part in administering preventive measures against drug addiction among students.
- He is a member of the Public Psychological Security Committee under the administration of the president of Tatarstan. He has developed the concept of public psychological security, which has the approval of the administration of the president of Tatarstan and has been successfully implemented in Tatarstan.
- R.R. Garifulllin took an active part in counseling of the “Bulgaria” shipwreck victims and their relatives.
- Garifullin R.R. Encyclopedia of Bluff. Manipulative Psychology and Psychotherapy. Kazan, Tatarskoe Knizhnoe Izd., 1995. 160 p. (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Psychology of Politics – Psychology of Bluff: Calculating the Bluff Factor by Analyzing Speeches and Interviews in the Media. Kazan, 1995. 17 p. (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Personality Illusionism as a New Philosophical and Psychological Concept, Yoshkar-Ola: Mariiskii Poligraficheskii Izd. Kombinat, 1997. 400 p. ISBN 587898-124-6 (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Psychotherapeutic Etudes in Verse. Mariiskii Poligraficheskii Izd. Kombinat, 1998. 240 p. ISBN 587898-034-7 (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Covert Prevention of Drug Addiction: Practical Guide for Teachers and Parents. Moscow, Sfera, 2002. 64 p. ISBN 5-89144-285-X (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Unpredictable Psychology. What Has Been Withheld be the Psychotherapist? Moscow, Inst. Obschegumanitarnykh Issledovanii, 2003. 384 p. ISBN 5-88230-008-8 (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Using coding therapy to treat alcohol and drug addiction. Manipulations in psychotherapy. Rostov-on-Don, Feniks, 2004. 256 p. ISBN 5-222-04382-7 (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Book Encoding and Curing of Alcohol Dependence. Moscow, Stolitsa-Print, 2004. 176 p. ISBN 5-98132-028-1 (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R.Dangerous Psychological Traps:Culture of Disaster and Social Diseases of our Time;Psychology of Simulacra and Bluff.Rostov-on-Don,Feniks,2004,288 p.ISBN 5-222-04745-8(In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R.Psychology of Bluff,Manipulation and Illusion.Moscow,AST,2007,222 p.ISBN 5-17-042172-9 (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Book encoding & Curing Of depression, neurosis and alcohol dependence — Мoscow: 2004(In English)
- Garifullin R.R. Bribe-taking mania as one of the causes of bribery. The concept of psychological and psychotherapeutic approaches to the problem of bribery and bribe-taking mania. J. Aktualnye Problemy Ekonomiki i Prava” (“Current Problems in Economics and Law”), no. 4(24), 2012, pp. 9–15
- Garifullin R.R. Research Publications(In Russian and English)
- Zainullina G.Psychotherapist in search of the genre, J.Idel, №9, 2013, pp 32–33.
- Citation and Science Index of Garifullin Ramil Ramzievich http://elibrary.ru/author_refs.asp?authorid=295329
- ТV-programs and films of R.R. Garifullin http://yandex.ru/video/search?text=%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%20%D0%93%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%84%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD
- Garifullin Ramzi Malikovich http://magicpedia.ru/magicians/tabid/435/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/661/--1924-1982.aspx
- Bibliographical dictionary: Kazan University (1804–2004), Garifullin Ramil Ramzievich v.2, 1095–2004, A-M, Kazan : Publishing house of Kazan University, 2004, p. 196 ISBN 5-7464-0537-X
- Famous scientists http://www.famous-scientists.ru/10306
- Who is who in Tatarstan http://tatcenter.ru/whoiswho/8/1779/
- Gatupov R. (ed.) Psychoanalysis in Tatarstan, Kazan, 2006, 172 p.
- Echo of Moscow http://www.echo.msk.ru/blog/garifullin/
- APN http://www.apn.ru/authors/author203.htm
- Islam News http://www.islamnews.ru/news-author-%D0%A0%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C+%D0%93%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%84%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD.html
- RBC http://rbcdaily.ru/politics/opinion/562949987925252
- Life News http://lifenews.ru/search/%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%20%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%84%D1%83%D0%BB%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD
- "Aktualnye Problemy Ekonomiki i Prava" ("Current Problems in Economics and Law"), no. 4(24), 2012, pp. 9–15 (In Russian)."Bribe-taking mania as one of the causes of bribery"
- new method to prevent corruption”(video)
- Corrupt Officials in Russia will Undergo Hypnosis Treatment, Research Institute of Corruption Problems, 2011
- Corrupt Officials in Russia will Undergo Hypnosis Treatment
- extension courses for public servants and state officials of different levels
- Bribe-Taking Mania is Being Treated in Tatarstan
- “State Officials of Tatarstan are Being Treated for Bribe-Taking Mania”
- Psychotherapeutic Approaches are Used in Tatarstan to Fight Corruption
- “Politicians are Afflicted with an Unknown Illness” (video)
- Former Mayor of Vladivostok Passed the Bribe-Taking Mania Test
- How the Deputies of the State Duma and Officials were Tested for Bribe-Taking Mania(video)
- R.R. Garifullin. Personality Illusionism as a New Philosophical and Psychological Concept. Kazan, Kniga i Ko, 1997. 404 p. ISBN 5-87898-124-6
- R.R. Garifullin. A New Theory of Drug Addiction. Proceedings of the 18th Congress of the Pavlov Physiological Society. – Kazan, 2001. – p. 63
- R. Garifullin, Gerontocollapsive Theory of Drug Addiction. Kazan. Univ., Kazan, 2000. 31 p. (In Russian)
- Using Coding Therapy to Treat Alcohol and Drug Addiction. Manipulation in Psychotherapy (monograph). Rostov-on-Don, Feniks, 2004. 256 p.
- G.P. Menchikov. Spiritual reality of a person (Analysis of philosophical and ontological foundations). Kazan, GranDan, 1999. 408 p. (In Russian)
- R.H. Shakurov. Emotions. Personality. Activity (Mechanisms of Psychodynamics). Kazan, Tsentr Innovatsionnykh Tekhnologii, 2001. 179 p. ISBN 978-5-93962-006-2 (In Russian)
- Garifullin R.R. Nanophylosophy as a new outlook. Nanopsychology as a new science. Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium "The Natural Phenomena and Human Ecology," May 26–28, 2008, pp. 134–140 (In Russian)
- Collection of papers: "A person in the face of global challenge", Philos. Soc. Tatarstan, Kazan, 2006, pp. 101–106 (In Russian)
- Caluschi M. Nanopsychology in the Extreme Future(about nanopsychology – theory of R.R. Garifullin), International Conference of scientific paper, Afases, Brasov, 26–28 may, 2011, pp.242–246
- Garifullin R.R. A synergetic approach to the problem of drug addiction. Vestn. Tomsk. Gos. Univ., 2010, no. 331, pp. 171–173 (In Russian).
- Garifullin R.R. Postmodern psychology of an addict. Obrazovanie i Samorazvitie, 2009, no. 3 (13), pp. 216–221 (In Russian).
- Garifullin R.R. On the concept of Russian psychological security. Voprosy psikhologii: Vestnik nauch. Trudov [Questions of Psychology: Journal of Research Papers], 2001, no. 3, Part 5, pp. 42–52 (In Russian)
- "Bribe-taking mania as one of the causes of bribery,"Aktualnye problemy ekonomiki i prava [Actual Problems of Economics and Law], 2012, no. 4 (24), pp. 9–15. (In Russian)
- Ramil Garifullin, “Who is the greatest liar. Bluff ratings of Russian politicians," Argumenty i Fakty, no. 41, 1995, p. 2