Garnon Davies is a Welsh actor who was born in Pyle (near Bridgend), South Wales on 16 December 1982. He attended Ysgol Y ferch O'r Sger primary school and then went on to Welsh speaking secondary school Ysgol Gyfun Llanhari. After a few years at that school he went on to study for his GCSE's and A-levels in Porthcawl Comprehensive School.
On leaving Porthcawl Comprehensive Garnon attended the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in Kensington, London where he trained as an actor for 3 years. Since leaving he has played many rolls on TV and in theatre but is mostly known for his work in Channel 4's Hollyoaks where he played Elliot Bevan. Since leaving Channel 4's Hollyoaks, Garnon has gone on to appearing in stage and screen productions. Working in Wales and on shows such as Doctors, Da Vinci's Demons and Holby City.
- Aplin, Matt (14 November 2008). "‘There was a lot of physical bullying – and then the name calling’". Wales Online. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- Ensor, Josie (7 November 2010). "Leaving soap is no geek tragedy for Garnon". Wales Online. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Swimming champ beat the bullies". BBC. 17 November 2008. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Hollyoaks' Elliot: 'Bullying in schools must stop'". What's on TV. 13 November 2008. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- Garnon Davies at the Internet Movie Database
- Ex-Hollyoaks stars Kent Riley and Garnon Davies team up to write their own comedy mocumentary (Liverpool Echo)
- Culture vulture: Actor Garnon Davies (Wales Online)
|This article about a Welsh actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|