From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Garo may refer to:
People and languages (South Asia)
- Garo people, a tribal people in India and Bangladesh.
- Bodo–Garo languages, a small family of Tibeto-Burman languages spoken in eastern India,
- Garo language, the language spoken by the Garo tribe
- Garo Baptist Convention, a Protestant denomination of the ethnic group in India and Bangladesh, but mostly in Meghalaya
- Garo National Council, a political party in Meghalaya in north-eastern India
- Kingdom of Garo, a former kingdom in southern Ethiopia.
- Garo, Colorado
- Garo Hills, part of the Garo-Khasi range in Meghalaya, India
Garo, a common Armenian first name, shortened version of Karapet (Eastern Armenian) / Garabed (Western Armenian). For Eastern Armenian variant of Garo, namely Karo, refer to Karo (disambiguation)#Persons
- Garo Aida, a Japanese photographer
- Garo H. Armen, chairman and chief executive officer of Antigenics Inc
- Garo Gaboudagian, a Lebanese-Armenian singer
- Garo Kahkejian, a famed Armenian military commander
- Garo Mafyan, a famous Turkish musician and composer of Armenian descent
- Garo bolocon, 3M "Matanda,Matakaw,Maraming Alam"
- Garo Yepremian, former American football placekicker
- Karekin Pastermadjian, a nationalist Armenian figure better known as Armen Garo
- Garo (TV series), a Japanese tokusatsu TV show, also known as GARO
- Garo, a type of enemy from the Legend of Zelda series of video games, which debuted in Majora's Mask.
- Garo (Japanese rock group), a Japanese rock group.
- Garo (magazine), a Japanese monthly manga anthology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Garo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.