|Member of the Maine Senate
from the 17th district
|Preceded by||John Nutting|
June 19, 1985 |
Garrett Paul Mason (born June 19, 1985) is an American politician. Mason is a Republican State Senator from Maine's 17th District, representing part of Androscoggin County, including his residence in Lisbon Falls. In 2003, he graduated from Calvary Christian Academy in Turner. In 2006, Mason graduated from Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola, Florida with a B.A. in marketing. He also completed graduate work at Southern New Hampshire University and for-profit Art Institute of Pittsburgh. After college, Mason worked for the AA baseball team Portland Sea Dogs and as Director of Administration for the QJMHL hockey team Lewiston Maineiacs.
- "Senator Garrett P. Mason". Government of Maine. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- "Senator Garrett Paul Mason". Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- Hannon, Andie (November 3, 2010). "Mason unseats Nutting for Senate seat". Lewiston Sun Journal. Retrieved 25 November 2011.
- "LePage signs bill to allow charter schools in Maine". Bangor Daily News (Associated Press). Retrieved 14 June 2013.
- "Secretary of State Announces Senate District 17 Recount Results and Schedule for Upcoming Recounts". Retrieved 14 June 2013.
- Russell, Eric (June 14, 2013). "If Michaud's seat opens, scramble's on". Portland Press Herald. Retrieved 14 June 2013.
|This article about a Maine politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|