April 12, 1984 |
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
Garrett Neff (born April 12, 1984) is an American male model from Wilmington, Delaware. He is probably best known for his work with Calvin Klein, which included being the face of the Man fragrance.
He is currently in the top "Money Guys" on models.com list of the Top 50 Male Models as of August 2010. He has been ranked as high as No.2. In 2009, he was ranked No.5 by Forbes publications on their list of the most successful male models of 2009.
||This biographical section needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014)|
Neff was born in Wilmington, Delaware to Deborah and Wheeler Neff. He attended Wilmington Friends School where he played on both the varsity tennis and soccer teams for four years. He played first singles for four years and was captain his senior year. He played club soccer for the Kirkwood Talons for a number of years up until high school when his attention turned towards tennis where he could make his own practice schedule. Yet, he still made First Team All State in soccer his senior year at Wilmington Friends. During college, he played on the Division I Bucknell University tennis team, from where he graduated with a degree in Business Management.
Neff was discovered at Miami International Airport in 2005, returning from a trip to Barbados by a scouting agent from Click Model Management; he began modeling shortly after being scouted. During 2006, Garrett worked brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Benetton, and Lagerfeld. He has also appeared in publications such as GQ, V Man, French Vogue and L'Officiel Hommes. He has recently appeared in campaigns for DKNY, H&M, Express, Massimo Dutti, Trussardi, Nordstrom and Americana Manhasset. He has also worked with photographers such as Bruce Weber, Steven Klein, Steven Meisel, Mert and Marcus, Peter Lindbergh, Greg Kadel, Camilla Akrans, Mikael Janssen, Milan Vukmirovic. He appeared in the October 14, 2010 episode of "30 Rock" as "Young Jack." During November 2010, Garrett switched from his original agency Click Model Management to Wilhelmina Models, and from d'Men to Why Not Model Agency. He was also signed to Success Models in Paris, and Sight Model Management in Barcelona.
- "Garrett Neff". WhyNot Models. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
- "Garrett Neff – pictures, picture, pics, images, gallery, info, bio, gossip, shirtless, photos, videos, band, lyrics, songs". Mostbeautifulman.com. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "MODELS.com's 50 Top Male Models – 10–6". Models.com. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "Garrett Neff – Model". Models.com. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- Erin Gell (2009-06-26). "In Pictures: The Most Successful Male Models – No. 5: Garrett Neff". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "Garrett Neff ’07: A Bison on the Catwalk".
- “”. "Model Garrett Neff Interview with MyFashionPlate.com". YouTube. Retrieved 2010-08-12.