|Full name||Garry Richards|
|Date of birth||11 June 1986|
|Place of birth||Romford, England|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|2005||→ Gravesend & Northfleet (loan)||0||(0)|
|2007||→ Brentford (loan)||10||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:08, 15 October 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
On 9 February 2007, Richards signed for Brentford on a one-month loan. This was later extended to the end of the 2006/07 season. However, due to a hip injury sustained in the game against Cheltenham Town, Richards returned prematurely from his loan spell in April. He played ten games in total for Brentford, scoring one goal. Richards signed for Southend United on a two-year deal, for an undisclosed fee, on 4 August 2007.
Richards signed for Gillingham on 25 January 2008 from Southend United for an undisclosed fee, and made his debut the following day in the 2–1 away defeat to Walsall. On 21 May 2012 Richards was released by Gillingham.
On 25 June 2012 Richards signed a two-year contract with Luton Town. He suffered a serious ankle injury during pre-season with Luton and failed to play a single game for the club. He and the club agreed to a mutual termination of his contract on 14 October 2013. Two days later, he announced his retirement via Twitter.
- Football League One Runner-up (1): 2005–06
- "Southend sign Richards from U's". BBC Sport. 2007-08-04. Retrieved 2007-08-04.
- Richards Becomes Latest Player to Sign, Official Gillingham website
- "Luton Town to sign defender Garry Richards". BBC Sport. 2012-06-25. Retrieved 2012-06-29.
- "Richards leaves Hatters". Luton Town F.C. 14 October 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2013.
- "Garry Richards retires - Twitter". Twitter. 16 October 2013. Retrieved 16 October 2013.
- "Tier Three (League One) Honours". Coludaybyday.co.uk.