|Garth D. Everett|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 84th district
January 2, 2007
|Preceded by||Brett Feese|
January 28, 1954 |
|Residence||Muncy Township, Pennsylvania|
|Alma mater||Penn State University
Dickinson School of Law
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1977 — 1997|
Everett attended Pennsylvania State University on an Air Force ROTC and graduated in 1976 with a degree in business management. He then served as a navigator on KC-135 refueling aircraft in the U.S. Air Force over 20 years before retiring in 1997 as a lieutenant colonel. After retirement, Everett attended The Dickinson School of Law at Penn State University, graduating in 2000. He then joined a law firm in Muncy Township working as a solicitor for several municipalities in Lycoming County.
- "SESSION OF 2007 191ST OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY No. 1". LEGISLATIVE JOURNAL. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 2007-01-02. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "2006 General Election - Representative in the General Assembly". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Representative Garth D. Everett (PA)". Project Vote Smart. Project Vote Smart. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-09.
- "Rep. Garth Everett Biography". Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus. 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-11.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Garth Everett official PA House website
- Pennsylvania House Republican Caucus - Representative Garth Everett official Party website
- Vote Garth Everett State Representative official campaign website