Garth Street (Hamilton, Ontario)
Garth Street is an Upper City (mountain) arterial road in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It starts off at Beckett Drive, a mountain-access road in the north, and extends southward where it ends at Twenty Road just east of the Glancaster Golf and Country Club. It is a two-way street throughout.
Originally, Garth Street was almost given the street name of Upper Dundurn Street because it's in alignment with Dundurn Street in Lower City Hamilton.
Note: Listing of Landmarks from North to South.
- Bruce Trail
- Niagara Escarpment
- Hillfield-Strathallan College
- Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway, "The LINC"
- Glancaster Golf and Country Club, (On Twenty Road West, just West of Garth Street)
Note: Listing of neighbourhoods from North to South. 
- Westcliffe/ Mohawk, Garth Street cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Gilbert/ Rolston, Garth Street cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Gilkson/ Gourley, Garth Street cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- Falkirk East
- Villages of Glancaster/ Twenty Place, Garth Street cuts through these two neighbourhoods
- North Glanford
Roads that are parallel with Garth Street
Note: Listing of Roads from West to East.
- Wilson Street (Ancaster)
- Highway 403
- Upper Paradise Road
- Garth Street
- West 5th Street
- Upper James Street
- Upper Wellington Street
- Upper Wentworth Street
- Upper Sherman Avenue
- Upper Gage Avenue
- Upper Ottawa Street
- Nebo Road
- Upper Kenilworth Avenue
- Mountain Brow Boulevard
- Upper Centennial Parkway
Roads that cross Garth Street
Note: Listing of streets from North to South.
- Scenic Drive - Fennell Avenue, West
- Sanatorium Road
- Mohawk Road, West
- Limeridge Road West
- Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway
- Stone Church Road, West
- ; Rymal Road, West
- Twenty Road, West
- "Hamilton Neighbourhood Boundaries, (map.hamilton.ca)". Archived from the original on 2008-06-25. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- MapArt Golden Horseshoe Atlas - Page 647, 657, 667 - Grids J10, K10, L10, M10, N10, P10, Q10
|This Ontario road-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|