||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013)|
Garth Weiser (born 1979) is an artist based in New York.
Weiser was born in Montana. He makes paintings which mix stark geometric patterns with textured paint surfaces. His work is a mixture of figurative and abstract imagery and references art and design from the 1980s and 1990s.
|This section needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013)|
- Native, The House Gallery, Miami
- Collector's Choice, The Nelson Fine Art Museum, Tempe
- New Paintings, Coos Bay Art Museum, Oregon
- And One For Grandma, Capsule Gallery, New York
- Folk Machine, Guild & Greyshkul, New York
- Greater New York, PS1 MoMA, Long Island City
- Jessica Stockholder - Jedediah Caesar - Markus Amm - Garth Weiser, Galerie Nathalie Obadia, Paris
- The Manhattan Project, Frederic Snitzer Gallery, Miami
- The Difficult Shape of Possible Images, ZieherSmith, New York
- Blackberrying, Galleri Christina Wilson, Copenhagen
- Solo exhibition, Casey Kaplan, New York
- press release, CaseyCaplanGallery.com
- Shows: Garth Weiser, Frieze Magazine, February 24, 2009. Retrieved 2013-05-13.
- Reviews: Garth Weiser, Art in America, August 27, 2011. Retrieved 2013-05-13.