Gary Culliss (born 1970) is an American entrepreneur who has founded several technology companies, including the search engine company Direct Hit Technologies and the interactive voice telecommunications company, SoundBite Communications (NASDAQ: SDBT).
Culliss grew up in Overland Park, Kansas and has a degree in mechanical engineering from the University of South Florida, a Juris Doctor degree from Harvard Law School and an MBA in finance from the Wharton School at The University of Pennsylvania. He currently lives with his wife and four children in New York, NY.
Culliss holds a number of patents relating to computer and telephony systems, including US Pat. 6,006,222, US Pat. 6,078,916 and US Pat. 6,014,665 all entitled "Method for organizing information," as well as US Pat. 6,785,363 entitled "Voice message delivery method and system" and US Pat. 7,054,419 entitled "Answering machine detection for voice message delivery method and system."
- The man who would be Sergey - CNET News.com
- InternetNews Realtime IT News - Direct Hit Team Returns, with Bite
- US Pat. 6,006,222 "Method for organizing information"
- US Pat. 6,078,916 "Method for organizing information"
- US Pat. 6,014,665 "Method for organizing information"
- US Pat. 6,785,363 "Voice message delivery method and system"
- US Pat. 7,054,419 "Answering machine detection for voice message delivery method and system"
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|