|Full name||Gary Richard Perry Dicker|
|Date of birth||31 July 1986|
|Place of birth||Dublin, Ireland|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2007||→ Birmingham City (loan)||0||(0)|
|2009||→ Brighton & Hove Albion (loan)||9||(1)|
|2009–2013||Brighton & Hove Albion||129||(4)|
|2005||Republic of Ireland U19||2||(0)|
|2006||Republic of Ireland U21||4||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:54, 24 April 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
University College Dublin
Born in Dublin, Dicker began his career at League of Ireland side UCD. He joined from his local junior club Cherry Orchard and was gradually introduced into the first team through substitute appearances towards the latter end of UCD's successful 2004 First Division campaign. Gary progressed his way into a regular starting position the following season and successfully partnered Tony McDonnell in central midfield for the 2005 and 2006 Premier Division seasons. During his time at UCD he earned underage honours for Ireland at U-19 and U-21 level.
In the 2006 League of Ireland close season he spent a loan spell at Championship side Birmingham City, but he never made it past the reserve team. He made his debut for the Birmingham City reserves against Stoke City Reserves, which Birmingham won 3–0. The Birmingham reserve team coach, Keith Bertschin, described Dicker as a 'very decent player. He's a good technical player, who can see and put in some lovely weighted passes and is decent with both feet'.
He officially signed for Stockport County on 29 May 2007, for a fee of just £40,000. He signed a contract until 1 July 2010. He played a regular part in Stockport's 2007–08 League Two campaign and took part in a promotion for the second time in his career as County successfully negotiated their way into League One via the playoffs.
Brighton & Hove Albion
On 26 March 2009, Dicker initially joined League One side Brighton & Hove Albion on loan for the remainder of the season, where he made nine appearances for the Seagulls, scoring one goal during this spell. On 25 June 2009, Dicker, joined Brighton & Hove Albion on a free transfer, signing a two-year contract. On 28 April 2011, having helped Brighton secure promotion to the Championship, Dicker was rewarded with a two-year contract extension.
Crawley Town (loan)
- Stockport County
- Brighton & Hove Albion
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 118. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "DEAL DONE". Stockport County, 29 May 2007.
- Dicker Deal Done, Seagulls World, 26 March 2009. Retrieved 26 March 2009
- Duo Sign on the Dotted Line, Seagulls World, 25 June 2009. Retrieved 25 June 2009
- New Deals for Midfield Duo, "Seagulls World", 28 April 2011. Retrieved 28 April 2011
- "Brighton release Gary Dicker, Marcos Painter & Vicente". 16 May 2013. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- "Reds sign Dicker". Crawley Town FC. 23 January 2013.
- "Carlisle United: Gary Dicker and Billy Paynter join Cumbrians". BBC Sport. 27 June 2014. Retrieved 3 July 2014.