|Full name||Gary Christofer Kagelmacher Pérez|
|Date of birth||21 April 1988|
|Place of birth||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2007–2008||→ Real Madrid B (loan)||27||(2)|
|2008–2011||Real Madrid B||59||(4)|
|2010–2011||→ Beerschot (loan)||27||(3)|
|2013–2014||→ Valenciennes (loan)||31||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 April 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Montevideo of German descent, Kagelmacher began his professional career with local Danubio FC. In 2007, aged 19, he was loaned to Real Madrid Castilla in the Spanish third division, being an automatic first-choice from an early stage; the move was made permanent at the end of his first season.
In the last match of the 2008–09 campaign, Kagelmacher made his La Liga debut with Real Madrid, starting in a 1–2 away loss against CA Osasuna. In the 2010 summer he was loaned by the Merengues to K.F.C. Germinal Beerschot, in the Belgian Pro League.
On 6 May 2011 Kagelmacher joined Beerschot on a permanent basis, agreeing to a four-year contract. In the following transfer window, however, he moved countries again and signed with AS Monaco FC in Ligue 2.
On 30 June 2014 Kagelmacher agreed to a three-year deal with TSV 1860 München, arriving from Valenciennes FC. He scored his first goals for his new club on 8 March of the following year, but in a 2–3 home defeat to SV Sandhausen.
- As of 9 March 2015
|Club||Season||League||Domestic League||Domestic Cups||Continental Cups||Total|
|Real Madrid||La Liga||2008–09||1||0||0||0||–||1||0|
|Germinal Beerschot||Belgian Pro League||2010–11||27||3||4||0||–||31||3|
|1860 Munich||2. Bundesliga||2014–15||18||2||1||0||–||19||2|
- "Gary Kagelmacher hizo su debut en el Real Madrid" [Gary Kagelmacher made debut for Real Madrid] (in Spanish). Ovación Digital. 24 February 2012.
- "Gary Kagelmacher s'engage avec L'ASM" [Gary Kagelmacher commits to L'ASM] (in French). AS Monaco. 30 January 2012.
- "Transfer-Hammer: Gary Kagelmacher kommt zu den Löwen" [Transfer-Hammer: Gary Kagelmacher comes to the Lions] (in German). Abendzeitung München. 30 June 2014. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Kagelmachers Doppelpack reicht gegen effektiven SVS nicht" [Kagelmacher's brace not sufficient against effective SVS] (in German). kicker. 8 March 2015. Retrieved 9 March 2015.
- Gary Kagelmacher – FIFA competition record
- "G. Kagelmacher". Soccerway. Retrieved 12 January 2015.