|Born||Gary Kelley Radunich
February 2, 1950 
San Jose, California
|Alma mater||Brigham Young University, UNLV|
|Occupation||Radio personality, sports anchor|
Gary Kelley Radunich (born February 2, 1950), known as Gary Radnich, is a radio and television host in the San Francisco bay area. He hosts The Gary Radnich Show which runs weekday mornings on KNBR radio, and is the lead sports anchor on KRON television.
His college career began at Brigham Young University on a basketball scholarship, and he transferred to UNLV after two years. While in Vegas he received notoriety for his purple El Dorado Cadillac, known as ("Raddy's Caddy").
Called "The biggest name in Bay Area Broadcasting" by Ann Killion of the San Jose Mercury News, Radnich has been sports director at KRON-TV since 1985, and has been a talk show host at KNBR radio since 1992. He started his broadcast career at KVVU in Henderson, Nevada. From there, were stints at KTXL in Sacramento, California and KMPH-TV in Fresno, California. From 1982-1985, Radnich served as the sports director at WBNS-TV in Columbus, Ohio, where he also called Ohio State Buckeyes football games. His radio program runs from 9 a.m. to noon.
On KRON, Radnich hosts "The World According to Gary" (a pun on The World According to Garp).
Radnich lives in San Francisco with his wife, former KRON producer Alicia Radnich. Together they host a Friday night "Letters to the Editor" segment at KRON. They have three children, Jolie, Isabella and Spencer. Radnich also has three grown children, Kelly, Douglas and Stephanie.
In 2010 Radnich was inducted into the Bay Area Radio Hall of Fame. He has been honored three times by Associated Press, for the Best Television Sports cast in California.
- After School: Santa Clara County High School Sports Blog, "He went by Radunich back in the late 1960s when he played at Del Mar and Branham."
- California Births, 1905 - 1995, Gary Kelley Radunich – Birth Date: 02/02/1950, County of Birth: Santa Clara (San Jose)
- Pollak, David (March 13, 2005). "Gary Radnich: A breath of fresh airtime". San Jose Mercury News. pp. A1. Archived from the original on March 18, 2008.
- Adams, Bruce (February 17, 1995). "Marathon Man: Gary Radnich is in search of even more challenges". San Francisco Examiner. Retrieved May 18, 2011.
- That's Good Knowledge, 2007
- Hartlaub, Peter (2005-03-17), "After 20 years as KRON's sports anchor...", San Francisco Chronicle
- "Best of San Francisco 2006: Best Sportscaster". SF Weekly. 2006.