Gary Sanchez Productions
Gary Sanchez Productions is a production company operated by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay, named after a fictional "Paraguayan entrepreneur and financier" Gary Sanchez, and is represented by United Talent Agency. They also founded the video site Funny or Die.
- The Foot Fist Way (2006; distribution in 2008; co-production with Paramount Vantage and MTV Films)
- Step Brothers (2008; co-production with Apatow Productions and Columbia Pictures)
- The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard (2009; co-production with Paramount Vantage)
- The Other Guys (2010; co-production with Columbia Pictures and Mosaic Media Group)
- The Virginity Hit (2010; co-production with Columbia Pictures)
- Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie (2012; co-production with Magnet Releasing, 2929 Productions, Abso Lutely Films and Funny or Die Films)
- Casa de Mi Padre (2012; co-production with NALA Films, Lionsgate and Pantelion Films)
- The Campaign (2012; co-production with Warner Bros. Pictures and Everyman Pictures)
- Bachelorette (2012; co-production with Radius-TWC and BCDF Pictures)
- Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (2013; co-production with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, MTV Films and Paramount Pictures)
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013; co-production with Apatow Productions and Paramount Pictures)
- Tammy (2014; co-production with Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema)
- Welcome to Me (2014; co-production with Bron Studios)
- Get Hard (2015; co-production with Warner Bros. Pictures)
- Sleeping with Other People (2015; co-production with IM Global)
- Michelle Darnell (2016; co-production with Universal Studios)
- Manimal (TBA; co-production with Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures Animation and Mosaic Media Group)
- Daddy's Home (TBA)
- Eastbound & Down (2009–2013; co-production with Home Box Office and Rough House Pictures)
- Funny or Die Presents (2010–2011; co-production with Home Box Office)
- Big Lake (2010; co-production with Comedy Central and Debmar-Mercury)
- Drunk History (2013; co-production with Comedy Central and Funny or Die)
- Bad Judge (2014; co-production with NBC, Squirrelius Productions and Universal Television)
- The Chris Gethard Show (2015; executive producer)
- According to McKay, on the podcast WTF with Marc Maron, the name came from a fake name Ferrell put on his BlackBerry; they decided this was a random enough name to give their company.
- Yamato, Jen (July 22, 2014). "‘Manimal’ To Roar With Will Ferrell, Adam McKay & Jimmy Miller". Deadline. Retrieved July 22, 2014.
- McCue, Michelle (November 5, 2014). "Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg Set To Star in DADDY’S HOME". We Are Movie Geeks. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|