From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gash may refer to:
- Wound, a type of injury
- Colloquial term for the vulva
- British military slang (specifically from the Royal Navy and Royal Marines) for something that is rubbish, or considered of little value.
- Gash (Foetus album), 1995
- Gash (Pram album)
- Gash, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Gash, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gash, alternate name of Gush, Razavi Khorasan, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gash River or Mareb River, flowing out of northern Ethiopia
- Gash (TV series), a 2003 British series presented by Armando Iannucci
- "The Gash", a song by The Flaming Lips from The Soft Bulletin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.