From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gasoline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gasoline, or petrol, is a transparent, petroleum-derived liquid that is used primarily as a fuel.
Gasoline may also refer to:
- Gasoline (band), a southern rock band and side project for former Pantera member Vinnie Paul
- Gasoline (Theory of a Deadman album), 2005
- Gasoline (The Hard Lessons album), 2005
- "Gasoline" (Seether song), 2003
- "Gasoline" (1913 song)
- A song from the 2005 Enter the Haggis album Casualties of Retail
- A song from the 1996 Moist album Creature
- A song from the 2002 self-titled Audioslave album
- A song from the 2011 Britney Spears album Femme Fatale
- Gasoline (magazine), a Canadian quarterly rock music magazine
- Gasolin' (disambiguation)
- Petrol (disambiguation)
- "Gasolina", 2004 song by Daddy Yankee
- Gasolina (film), Guatemalan film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.