Gates Center, New York
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Gates Center is a hamlet within the town of Gates in Monroe County, New York, United States. It is located south of the census-designated place (CDP) of Gates. The ZIP code for the community is 14624.
Gates Center is located at 43.15333 degrees north, 77.69111 degrees west (43.15333, -77.69111), or about 4 mi (6.4 km) west of Downtown Rochester. The elevation for the community is 548 ft (167 m) above sea level. The center of the hamlet is on NY 33 and Howard Road, west and south of Interstate 490.
The hamlet of Gates Center is served by Gates-Chili Central School District.
- Gates Center map from Hometown Locator
- Goggle Maps: Gates Center
- U.S. Naviguide
- Gates Center, Monroe County, New York, USA - Maps, Photos ...
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Distance & Driving Directions between Gates Center & Rochester
- Gates Center profile from Hometown Locator
- Gates-Chili Central School District
|This article about a location in Monroe County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|