From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gath can refer to:
- Gath (city), the biblical city and home of Goliath
- Gath (magazine), the successor to Gairm, the most significant Scottish Gaelic magazine for its longevity and range
- The pen name of journalist George Alfred Townsend
- G.A.T.H is the acronym for the American band Gregory and the Hawk
- A fictional nation-state in the TV series Kings, based on the biblical city
- GATH is an abbrev. for the "Georgia Theatre" in Athens, Georgia, a mid-size concert venue near the University of Georgia campus where many famous acts have played.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gath.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.