Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport
|Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport
Aéroport exécutif Gatineau-Ottawa
|IATA: YND – ICAO: CYND|
|Operator||La Corporation L'aéroport Exécutif De Gatineau-Ottawa|
|Elevation AMSL||211 ft / 64 m|
|Sources: Canada Flight Supplement
Movements from Statistics Canada
Gatineau-Ottawa Executive Airport (French: Aéroport exécutif Gatineau-Ottawa) (IATA: YND, ICAO: CYND) is located 1 NM (1.9 km; 1.2 mi) northeast of Gatineau, Quebec, Canada. It has a single, 6,000 ft × 150 ft (1,829 m × 46 m) asphalt runway oriented east-west.
The airport is equipped with Canada Customs facilities, using the CANPASS system, for aircraft coming from outside Canada, a car rental counter and a restaurant. Various past attempts to provide regularly scheduled flights from Gatineau's airport had been unsuccessful. Most residents of Gatineau used the nearby Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport, or travel to Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport in Montreal.
The airport was inaugurated in 1978 and transferred to the City of Gatineau in 1991.
The airport houses the Vintage Wings of Canada museum of historical aircraft.
Airlines and destinations 
|Air Expresso||Quebec City|
|Pascan Aviation||Montreal-St Hubert, Quebec City|
See also 
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 2 May 2013 to 0901Z 27 June 2013
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation — NAV CANADA flight service stations
- CBSA Office - Detailed Information
- About Expresso
- Pascan Aviation destinations
- Executive Gatineau-Ottawa Airport
- Page about this airport on COPA's Places to Fly airport directory
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Ottawa/Gatineau Airport from Nav Canada as available.
- Air Expresso
|This article about an airport in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|