From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gato in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gato is a Spanish, Portuguese and Galician word for cat.
Gato may also refer to:
- Edgardo Obregón, football prodigy from Mexico, nicknamed "Gato"
- Gato Barbieri, Argentinian jazz tenor saxophonist and composer of the 1960s and 1970s
- Gastón Gaudio, Argentinian tennis player, nicknamed "El Gato"
- Orlando Melendez, Harlem Globetrotters basketball player, nicknamed "El Gato"
- Pat Tanaka, Hawaiian wrestler who has used the ring name "El Gato"
- Gato Eveready, Mexican professional wrestler, known as "El Gato"
Fiction and Media
- Anavel Gato, character in the anime Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
- El Gato Negro refers to two comic-book characters featured in the Azteca Productions' Universe
- El Gato: Crime Mangler, comic by Michael Aushenker
- Hombre Gato ("Cat Man"), South American legend
- El Gato, main character in the novel Keeper by Mal Peet
- Poosy Gato, the resident cat in Gordo (comic strip)
- El Gato, valuable artifact in the movie The Rundown from 2003 starring The Rock, Christopher Walken, Seann Willson and Rosaria Dawson.
- Gato is also nickname of Puss in Boots (Puss in Boots 2011)
- Gato (computer game)
- Gato, video-game character from Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- Gato, video game character from the Chrono Trigger series
- Gato class submarine
- USS Gato (SS-212), submarine used in World War II
- USS Gato (SSN-615), submarine used in the Cold War
- Gatos de Madrid, a rugby team founded in 2009 which represents the Community of Madrid in the Super Ibérica de Rugby league.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.