From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Gaiter, a garment for the legs.
|Look up gator or gators in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gator is an another word for alligator.
Gator may refer to:
- Florida Gators, the University of Florida's athletic teams
- San Francisco State Gators, the athletics teams of San Francisco State University
- the athletics teams of Chapin School, an all-girls day school in Manhattan, New York
- Gator, a defensive technique in volleyball popularized by Danny Kinda - see Volleyball jargon
Arts and entertainment
- Gator (film), a 1976 action movie starring and directed by Burt Reynolds
- Gator (game), a swimming pool game
- the title character of Wally Gator, one of the segments from The Hanna-Barbera New Cartoon Series television series
- Gabby Gator, an animated cartoon character, foe of Woody Woodpecker
- Amphibious warfare ships, popularly known as "gators" or "gator freighters"
- GATOR mine system, a US system of air-dropped anti-tank and anti-personnel mines developed in the 1980s
- G/ATOR, or Ground Air Task Oriented Radar, a radar system in development by the United States Marine Corps
- Mike Greenwell (born 1963), American Major League Baseball player nicknamed "The Gator"
- Ron Guidry (born 1950), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- Gator Hoskins (born 1991), American National Football League player
- Willis Jackson (saxophonist) (1932-1987), American jazz saxophonist
- Mark Rogowski (born 1966), professional skateboarder convicted for a 1991 murder
- John Deere Gator, a small utility vehicle
- Claria Corporation, formerly Gator Corporation, an Internet advertising company
- Gator, or Gator AdServ, a piece of adware or spyware
- KNGT, a radio station branded "Gator 99.5", licensed to Lake Charles, Louisiana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.