From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gauche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gauche can refer to:
- Gauche (Scheme implementation), an implementation of the Scheme programming language
- Gauche conformation, defined as a torsion angle of ±60° in alkane stereochemistry
- Gauche effect, in stereochemistry, a characterization in which the gauche rotamer which is more stable than the anti rotamer
- A style of Western fencing using the main-gauche
- Rive Gauche, on the southern bank of the Seine in Paris, France
- Gauche the Cellist, a short story by Kenji Miyazawa about the eponymous cellist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gauche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.