From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gaultier can refer to:
- Grégory Gaultier (b. 1982), French squash player
- Bon Gaultier, British writer
- Denis Gaultier (1597 or 1602/3 – 1672), French lutenist and composer
- Ennemond Gaultier (c. 1575 – 1651), French lutenist and composer
- Jacques Gaultier (c. 1600 – 1652), French lutenist
- Jean-Jacques Gaultier (b. 1963), member of the National Assembly of France
- Jean-Paul Gaultier (b. 1952), French fashion designer
- Jules de Gaultier (1858 - 1942), French philosopher
- Pierre Gaultier (c. 1599 – 1681), French scholar, lutenist and composer
- Pierre Gaultier de Varennes (1685 – 1749), French Canadian military officer, fur trader and explorer
- Walter of Pontoise (c. 1030 – c. 1099), French saint, also known as Gaultier
- Barony of Gaultier, one of 8 baronies that make up the County of Waterford.
- Gaultier GAA Club
- Gauleiter, a Nazi German area commander
- Leopoldo Galtieri, Argentine general, president, and junta leader
- Gotye, a Belgian-Australian musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.