From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gaumont may refer to:
- Gaumont Film Company (founded 1895), French film production company
- Gaumont International Television, American television division of the above
- Gaumont British (independent 1922), film production company
- Gaumont Buena Vista International(fr) (1993–2004), joint film distribution of Gaumont and Buena Vista International
- Dominique Gaumont (1953–1983), French guitarist, recorded on Miles Davis's Dark Magus, Get Up with It, and The Complete On the Corner Sessions
- Édouard Gaumont (1915–2008), French Guyanese politician
- Léon Gaumont (1864–1946), French inventor and industrialist, pioneer of the movie industry
- Philippe Gaumont (born 1973), French professional road racing cyclist
- Gaumont State Cinema, Art Deco theatre in Kilburn district, London, UK
- Gaumont Palace(fr), movie theater in Paris, largest in the world at the time of Léon Gaumont
- Cine Gaumont(es), movie theater in Buenos Aires, government-owned and operated by the Argentine National Film Board
- Gaumont River, France, alias Sombre River(fr) at Lafage-sur-Sombre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.