From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gauri may refer to:
- Gauri - The Hindu deity Parvati
- Gauri Pradhan Tejwani - Indian television actress
- Gauri Shinde - an Indian ad-film and feature film director.
- Gauri Karnik - a Hindi and Marathi film actress
- Lajja Gauri - a goddess associated with abundance and fertility, and she has been euphemistically described as Lajja
- Gauri Pradhan Tejwani - an Indian television actress
- Gauri Shankar - an Indian chess prodigy who is a FIDE Master
- Gauri Malla - a leading Nepali actress
- Gauri Ma (1857 – 1938)- a prominent Indian disciple of Ramakrishna, companion of Sarada Devi
- Gauri Deshpande (1942–2003) - a novelist, short story writer, and poet from Maharashtra, India
- Gauri Ayyub(1931 – 1998) - a social worker, activist, writer and teacher based in Kolkata (Calcutta
- Gauri Pradhan - a prominent social activist and human rights defender in Nepal as well as in South Asia
- Gauri Shankar Pandey - a veteran Indian politician and a former Minister of Bihar
- Protima Gauri(1948 – 1998 - an India n model turned odissi exponent
- Gauri Shankar Kalita(1955 – 2010) - an India n journalist
- Gauri Shankar Rai - a member of the Sixth Lok Sabha during 1977-79 representing Ghazipur constituency of Uttar Pradesh
- Gauri Shankar Shejwar - a medical doctor by profession and one of the senior leaders of Bharatiya Janata Party in Madhya Pradesh
- Gauri Shankar Khadka - a Nepal ese politician, belonging to the Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist)
- Gauri Shankar Chaturbhuj Bisen (1952 - ) - a current cabinet minister in BJP ministry of Madhya Pradesh
- Gauri, Bheri- a village in Nepal
- Gauri, Lumbini - a village in Nepal
- Gauri Sankar - (Gauri Shankar or Gaurishankar; Devanagari गौरी शंकर; Tibetan : Jomo Tseringma) is a mountain in the Himalayas
- Gauri Kund - a Hindu pilgrimage site and base camp for trek to Kedarnath Temple, in Uttaranchal, India
- Gauri Pundah - (Gauri Punda) is a village in Fatuha development block of district Patna in the state of Bihar, India
- Gauri parbat - (Ghori Parbat) is a mountain peak, located in Uttarakhand state, India and the height of the peak is 6708 meter
- Gauri Bazar - a town and a nagar panchayat in Deoria district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India .
- Jangal Gauri - a village in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Gauri (1943 film) - Gauri is a 1943 Indian Bollywood film.
- Gauri (film) - a 2006 Marathi film
- Gauri: The Unborn, a 2007 Bollywood film
- Gauri Ganesha - a 1991 Kannada comedy-drama film directed by Phani Ramachandra .
- Mahagauri - a manifestation of Durga
- Gauri (raga) - an India musical raga (composition)
- Găuri River - The Găuri River is a tributary of the Lotru River in Romania
- Mangla Gauri Temple - temple in Gaya, Bihar, India has been mentioned in Padma Purana, Vayu Purana and Agni Purana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.