Gautam Buddha Airport
|Gautam Buddha Airport
|IATA: BWA – ICAO: VNBW
|Elevation AMSL||358 ft / 109 m|
Gautam Buddha Airport (IATA: BWA, ICAO: VNBW), also known as Bhairahawa Airport, is an airport serving Bhairahawa (or Bhairawa), a municipality of the Rupandehi district in the Lumbini zone in Nepal. Rabin Sharma served as the chief of the airport until 2008.
Airlines and destinations
|Agni Air||Kathmandu |
|Buddha Air||Kathmandu |
|Gorkha Airlines||Kathmandu |
|Yeti Airlines||Kathmandu |
- Airport information for VNBW from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for Bhairawa, Nepal - Gautam Buddha Airport (VNBW / BWA) at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- "Flying Schedule". Agni Air. Retrieved 8 June 2010.
- "Flight schedule". Buddha Air. Retrieved 6 June 2010.
- "Destinations". Gorkha Airlines. Retrieved 8 June 2010.[dead link]
- "Scheduled flights". Yeti Airlines. Retrieved 6 June 2010.