Gavin Johnson (footballer)
|Full name||Gavin Johnson|
|Date of birth||10 October 1970|
|Place of birth||Stowmarket, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:12, 26 July 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Stowmarket, Johnson started his career with nearby Ipswich Town, making his debut in a 2–0 win over Barnsley on 21 February 1989. He moved on to Luton Town in 1995, but was sold to Wigan Athletic for £15,000 in the same year. After three years at Wigan, he spent a season in Scotland with Dunfermline Athletic, before returning to East Anglia to join Colchester United in 1999.
After being released by Colchester in 2005 he had a brief spell with Boston United, before spending a season with Northampton Town and then Oxford United. In 2007 he returned to Suffolk to play for Bury Town, before moving onto Walsham-le-Willows in 2010.
- Football League Second Division Winner (1): 1991–92
- Football League Division Three Winner (1): 1996–97
- Football League Two Winner (1): 2005–06
- Gavin Johnson Soccerbase
- Appearance record for Gavin Johnson for season 1988-89 Pride of Anglia
- "New signings". Needham Market F.C. 1 June 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2011.
- "Tier Two (Championship) Honours". Coludaybyday.co.uk.
- "Tier Four (League Two) Honours". Coludaybyday.co.uk.