From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gaviota is a Spanish word for "seagull". It may refer to:
- Gaviota State Park in southern Santa Barbara County, California
- Gaviota, an unincorporated town near Gaviota State Park, California
- Gaviota Peak, a summit in the Santa Ynez Mountains, California
- Gaviota Tunnel, a tunnel on U.S. Route 101 completed in 1953
- Isla de las Gaviotas, an islet in Montevideo, Uruguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.