Gay (given name)
|Look up Gay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It can also be used as a short form of the female names Gaynell and Gaynor and as a short form of the male names Gaylen and Gaylord.
The writer Gay Talese's name is derived from Gaetano, his grandfather's name.
The first name of the popular male Irish television presenter Gabriel Byrne was always abbreviated as "Gay", as in the title of his radio show The Gay Byrne Show.
People with the name Gay
- Gai Assulin, Israeli footballer
- Gay Bryan, American long and triple jumper
- Gay Byrne, Irish broadcaster
- Valeriya Gai Germanika, Russian film director
- Gay Hendricks, American author and psychologist
- Gay Kayler, Australian singer
- Gay Search, British horticulturalist
- Gay Talese, American author