From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gaze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaze can refer to:
- Gaze, a concept in visual culture dealing with how an audience views characters
- Gaze (film festival), an annual LGBT event in Dublin, Ireland
- Gaze (album), by The Beautiful South
- Gaze (band), an indie pop band based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Ubiquitous gaze, the impression created by certain portraits that the subject's eyes are following the viewer
- Gaze (physiology), coordinated motion of the eyes and neck
- GAZE, Basque term 'gazte ekinzale' which refers to an entrepreneurial youth
- Gaze (Tobii), an eye-tracking interface technology from Swedish company Tobii
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.