From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Birth name||Elizabeth Walling|
|Labels||Something Nothing, Anti-Ghost Moon Ray, Sugarcane|
Her art rock début album, The Entire City, was released in July 2011 to critical acclaim. The album includes her two previously recorded singles, Changelings (2010) and I Am Shell I Am Bone (2011).
- 2011: The Entire City (Anti-Ghost Moon Ray Records, AGMR)
- 2012: The Entire City Remixed (AGMR)
- 2014: Unflesh
- 2013: Mammal (7-track EP) (Sugarcane Recordings)
- 2010: Changelings (Something Nothing Records)
- 2011: I Am Shell I Am Bone
- 2011: Men Like Gods (AGMR)
- 2014: Belly Of The Beast (AGMR)
- 2014: Anti Body (AGMR)
- 2014: GUTS (AGMR)
- 2014: Human Touch (AGMR)
- Hunter-Tilney, Ludovic (2 July 2011). "Gazelle Twin: The Entire City". Financial Times. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- "Gazelle Twin: The Entire City". AnyDecentMusic?. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- Elizabeth Walling (24 October 2013). "Gazelle Twin - Belly of the Beast (clip)". Gazelle Twin's channel on YouTube (Trailer) (YouTube). Retrieved 11 December 2013. "'Unflesh' LP coming 2014."
- Official website
- Gazelle Twin's channel on YouTube
- Gazelle Twin on Facebook
- Gazelle Twin on Twitter
- Gazelle Twin discography at Discogs
- Gazelle Twin statistics, tagging and previews at Last.FM
|This article about a British musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|