|Type||Open joint stock company|
|Key people||Andrey Akimov, CEO
Alexei Miller, Board Chairman
Gazprombank (in Russian: Газпромбанк)(Open Joint-Stock Company) or GPB (OJSC) is the third largest bank in the Russian Federation. The Bank’s principal business areas are corporate banking, retail banking, investment banking and depositary services. Its banking activities also include securities trading, foreign exchange operations, precious metals operations, clearing operations and settlement services. The Bank has a distribution network of 43 branches and over 260 banking outlets located throughout the Russian Federation. GPB also has ownership interests in three other Russian banks. In addition Gazprombank is represented in the markets of Belarus, Armenia and Switzerland through ownership interests in three foreign banks: Belgazprombank (Belarus), AREXIMBANK-GAZPROMBANK GROUP (Armenia) and Gazprombank (Switzerland) Ltd. Gazprombank also has representative offices in Mongolia, China and India.
The bank was nominated in 2014 for the annual Emerging Market Bond Awards, hosted by EuroWeek.
In July 2014, the United States Department of Treasury imposed sanctions on Gazprombank OAO that prohibit U.S. persons from providing it with new financing. 
As of December 2011:
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Alexei Miller (Chairman, Deputy Chairman of Gazprom, Chairman of the Management Committee of Gazprom, CEO of Gazprom, former Deputy Minister of Energy of Russia)
Chairman of the Management Board
- Andrey Akimov (Chairman of the Management Board)
List of affiliated persons of Gazprombank (as of December 31, 2011)):
References and notes
- Barnett, Ryan. "Gazprombank shortlisted by EuroWeek for 'Deals of the Year 2013'". CISTRAN Finance. 1/29/14. Retrieved 2/5/14.
- U.S. Department of Treasury. "Announcement of Treasury Sanctions on Entities Within the Financial Services and Energy Sectors of Russia, Against Arms or Related Materiel Entities, and those Undermining Ukraine's Sovereignty" 7/16/2014. Retrieved 7/31/2014.
- Information in Russian from the official web site of Gazprombank)
|This European bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|