From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Danzig, Gdansk, Gdańsk, Gduńsk, or gdańska in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gdańsk may also refer to several places:
- Gdańsk Bay, the bay in the Baltic Sea adjoining the port of Gdańsk and stretching to Kaliningrad
- Gdańsk County, a small administrative area next to but not including the city of Gdańsk
- Gdańsk Pomerania, a region of Pomerania more commonly called "Eastern Pomerania"
- Gdańsk Voivodeship, one of two local government divisions in Poland from 1945 to 1998 including the city of Gdańsk, now superseded by the Pomeranian Voivodship
- Lechia Gdańsk, a football club based in Gdańsk
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.