|Original author(s)||Enrico Tröger|
|Initial release||October 19, 2005|
|Stable release||1.24.1 / April 16, 2014|
|License||GNU GPL v2 or later|
|Customized Geany IDE|
- Multiple document support
- Project support
- Syntax highlighting
- Code folding (partially)
- Symbol lists
- Code navigation
- Embedded terminal emulator
- Build system to compile and execute code using external tools
- Extensible via plugins
- "GNU General Public License : Version 2, June 1991". Geany.svn.sourceforge.net. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- "Fast, powerful Geany editor offers IDE features". Linux.com. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- "geany.darwinports.com". geany.darwinports.com. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- "Geany". Geany. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- "Geany news archive". "Many users told us our version numbers didn't reflect the maturity of Geany to their eyes, and wished it to be changed to reflect that. So after some discussion we decided to rename this version 1.22 instead of 0.22."
- "Freelancer's Playground! | Using Geany’s VTE". Bayu.freelancer.web.id. 2008-08-26. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
Media related to Geany at Wikimedia Commons
|This free software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This programming tool–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|