From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geber is a Latinization of the name "Jābir" and may refer to:
- Jābir ibn Hayyān, an alchemist and writer of the eighth century
- Pseudo-Geber, the author of a number of texts on alchemy known from fourteenth-century Latin editions
- Jabir ibn Aflah, an astronomer and mathematician in twelfth-century Andalusia
- Nick Geber, England-born, American sports radio and television personality
- Ezion-Geber, a biblical seaport on the northern extremity of the Gulf of Aqaba
- Geber (crater), a crater on the Moon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This linguistics article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|