From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gecko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gecko is a type of lizard of the taxonomic family Gekkonidae.
Gecko may also refer to:
Film and television
- Gaspar Le Gecko, a fictional character in the animated television series Brandy & Mr. Whiskers
- Gecko (band) from England
- "Gecko", a song by Tangerine Dream
- "Gecko" (song), a song by Oliver Heldens, later rereleased as "Gecko (Overdrive)" vs Becky Hill
- Gecko (theatre company), in London
- Gex (series), a video game series
- Gecko, a fictional location in Fallout 2
- Gecko is a nickname of Claude Speed in the video game Grand Theft Auto 2
- The GEICO Gecko, an animated gecko appearing in GEICO insurance commercials
- Gecko (layout engine), the open source web browser layout engine used in many applications developed by the Mozilla Foundation, as well many other open source software projects.
- SA-8 Gecko, the NATO reporting name for the Russian Antey 9K33 "Osa", a mobile short-range tactical surface-to-air missile system
- The HP 9000 712/60 and 80i workstations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gecko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.