From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gede may refer to:
- Gedi (also known as Gede), a village in Kenya,
- Ruins of Gedi, located in Gedi (Gede) village in Kenya
- Mount Gede, a volcano in Indonesia
- Gede railway station, a border checkpoint in India
- Gong ageng, a Javanese in Javanese gamelan
- Guédé, a family of spirits in Haitian Voodoo.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gede.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.