From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gee may refer to:
- Al Giardello (often called "Gee"), a fictional character on the television drama Homicide: Life on the Street
In record labels:
- "Gee" (The Crows song), a doo-wop song recorded by The Crows
- "Gee" (Girls' Generation song), a dance-pop song by South Korean girl group Girls' Generation
- "Gee" (EP), an EP album by South Korean girl group Girls' Generation
- G, the gravitational constant.
- g, the symbol for the gram.
- g, a vector measure of gravitational acceleration, often Earth's gravity, or the related terms g-force (also gee-force, gee-loading) sometimes used as a non-SI unit of measure; see g-force.
- gn or g0, standard gravity
- Generalized estimating equations, a statistical method for estimating parameters of a regression model when data are correlated, and the outcome measure is discrete
- GEE (navigation), a British radio navigation system used by the Royal Air Force during World War II
- Gee Gee, a slang term for horse, esp. in Britain
- Gee, an abbreviated form of Jeez or Jesus
- Gee, a slang term, especially in Ireland, for vagina
- Gee, a slang term for a grifter or con man
- Gee, also used as a word of entertainment
People with the surname Gee:
- "Wendell Gee", a song by R.E.M
- "The Nympho is a Gee", a song by Gut (band)
- "Gee" is a frequently used nickname for the lead singer of My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way.
- Ghee, a clarified butter that originated in the Indian subcontinent.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.