|Type of site||Weblog|
|Owner||Anticlown Media Network|
|Launched||April 2, 2006|
|Alexa rank||10,265 (December 2013[update])|
Geekologie is a popular geek blog dedicated to the recognition of gadgets and technology. Each article is coupled with humorous commentary about the featured story or item written by the blog's only author. Geekologie was founded on April 2, 2006, and the first post appeared on April 4, 2006. On October 22, 2012 Time Magazine recognized Geekologie as one of the "25 Best Blogs of 2012".
Geekologie is updated multiple times a day with articles on gadgets, video games, consumer electronics and popular culture related to games and movies. Gmail, Google's webmail service, as well as many other RSS readers, has included Geekologie as a default RSS feed, pulling the latest articles which appear at the top of all user's mailboxes. In March 2008, Geekologie was featured on G4TV's Attack of the Show. It has also been nominated for "Best Computer or Technology Weblog" from Weblogs, Inc. in 2008 where it competed with Gizmodo, Lifehacker, and Engadget.
- "Geekologie.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- "BBC: Geekologie". news.bbc.co.uk. April 4, 2008. Retrieved May 3, 2010.
- "The Paly Voice: Five web sites worth the wasted time". voice.paly.net.
- "Geekologie: Article Archives". www.Geekologie.com.
- "25 Best Blogs 2012". Time. Retrieved 29 November 2012.
- "iGoogle Technology Blog Feeds". www.Google.com.
- "G4TV: Attack of the Blog!". G4TV.com.
- "Weblogs: Eighth Annual Weblog Awards". 2008.Bloggies.com.