|Directed by||Michelle Schumacher|
|Produced by||Randle Schumacher, Eric Radzan|
|Written by||Randle Schumacher, Eric Radzan, Tony Cummings|
|Music by||Rick Amezcua and Randle Schumacher|
Rubber Tree Productions
Then the man sees a great storm where he realizes his independence and faith in a higher being. Tim continues on as the voice of reason on advanced age as he claims his relation to higher power is what has inspired him. The story ends much as it began - set in a time that emphasizes simplicity and quality.
- JK Simmons as J Kimball
- Basil Hoffman as Victor
- Tim Allen as Tim
- Scott Caan as Scott
- Lou Beatty Jr. as Bernard
- Breckin Meyer as Breckin
- Randy Couture as Randy
- Mike O'Malley as Mike
- Sam Raimi as Sam
- Kevin Pollak as Kevin
- Robin Bain as Kari
- Courtenay Taylor as Lisa
- Fernanda Romero as Tiffany
- Ruth Williamson as Art Instructor
- Daniel Montgomery as Assistant Game Master
Rated R for sexual content and language.
Critical reception for 3 Geezers! has been overwhelmingly negative and the film currently holds a rating of 9 on Metacritic (based on 5 reviews). News outlets such as the Los Angeles Times and New York Times panned the film overall, with both reviewers criticizing the movie's humor as un-funny and the reviewer for the New York Times commented that "This film makes the dreadful TV show “Betty White’s Off Their Rockers” seem sophisticated." The Hollywood Reporter echoed these sentiments, stating that "Barely managing to fill its brief running time despite its surfeit of smuttily vulgar gags, 3 Geezers! proves a less than subtle argument for euthanasia." Slant Magazine gave a slightly more positive review, remarking that the film's approach was "a creative one that makes the material easier to swallow, but it doesn't change the fact that this is basically a single joke on repeat for a stretched-out 80 minutes, and whether it's funny or well told is eventually beside the point."
- "3 Geezers!". Metacritic. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- "3 Geezers! (review)". Allmovie. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- Genzlinger, Neil. "Nursing Home or Frat House?". NYT. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- Nicholson, Amy. "'3 Geezers' review: Raunchy, imbecilic and so not funny". LAT. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- Scheck, Frank. "3 Geezers!: Film Review". THR. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- HUMANICK, ROB. "FILM REVIEW: 3 Geezers!". Slant Magazine. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- 3 Geezers! at the Internet Movie Database
- 3 Geezers! at AllMovie
- 3 Geezers! at Metacritic
- 3 Geezers! at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article about a 2010s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|