From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gege may refer to:
- Gege (title), Manchu style of an imperial-born princess of an emperor
- Gege (Swaziland), town in Shiselweni, Swaziland
- Gégé (footballer) (born 1988), Cape Verdean footballer
- Gege Kizubanata (born 1981), Democratic Republic of the Congo basketball player
- Gegë Marubi (1907–1984), Albanian photographer
- Gege Soriola (born 1988), Nigerian footballer
- Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Character
- Ghegs or Gegë, north Albanians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.