From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geghhovit (Armenian: Գեղհովիտ) or Geghahovit; khnown as Verin Gharanlugh until 1968, is a major village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia, founded in the 15th century. The Geghhovit community includes the villages Lernahovit and Nshkhark.
- Geghhovit at GEOnet Names Server (under its prior name)
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 45; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|