From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up geier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geier may refer to:
- Geier (surname), a surname of German origin (includes a list)
- The Geier Indians, 17th century native American group
- Mount Geier, Antarctica
- Der Geier (in English The Vulture (Kafka)), a short story by Franz Kafka
- List of Bones characters#Marcus Geier, a character in the television show Bones
- Geier (freighter), 1916–1917, a British freighter captured by German navy
- SMS Geier, a German cruiser
- Geier (patrol boat), a German patrol boat
- The FRG Geier, a ship decommissioned in 1976, sold to Greece, and renamed Tyfon
- Geier, the nickname for an experimental German World War II torpedo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.