From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up geki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geki is Japanese for "strike" and may refer to:
- a male shaman
- Geki (driver) (1937–1967), pseudonym of Giacomo Russo, an Italian race car driver
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger, a Japanese television program
- Geki, a fictional ninja in Street Fighter arcade games
- Geki/Tyranno Ranger, a fictional character in Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger tokusatsu television series
- Bear Geki, a character in Saint Seiya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.