From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up geld in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geld may refer to:
- Money, in Dutch or German languages
- Danegeld, was a tax raised to pay tribute to Viking raiders
- Land Tax based on hides in the Middle Ages
- Gelt, Yiddish for money
- Gelding, castrated animal
- All pages beginning with "Geld"
- All pages with titles containing "Geld"
- Gold (disambiguation)
- Gel (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.