||This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling. (August 2013)|
|Founded||2010, T.Ü, Edirne, Türkiye|
|Key people||Buray Savaş Anıl
(Founder - CEO)
|Products||Arama, Bilişim, Reklam, Teknoloji|
|Revenue||TL 0 (2012)|
|Net income||TL 0 (2012)|
|Total assets||TL 400 thousand (2012)|
|Total equity||TL 150 thousand (2012)|
|Website||Geliyoo Search Engine|
Geliyoo Bilişim is a Turkish multinational corporation that specializes in Internet-related services and products. Their product/service offering include: search, cloud computing, software and online advertising technologies. Geliyoo was founded by Buray Savaş Anıl who graduated from ODTÜ and Fatih Arslan, with a M.S. student at Texas Tech University. Geliyoo's goal is to enhance search technologies in Turkey. This company was developed by a team of Turkish engineers, Geliyoo seeks to gain the love of the Turkish people by being a leader in their field.
Geliyoo incorporated is a privately held company. Its mission statement reads "to organize and secure the world's information and make it globally accessible and useful".  Its unofficial slogan ia "a new technology Geliyoo".
The first funding for Geliyoo was given to the company on August 2012 and it was a contribution of US$183,000 from Oruc Karais and Semih Onder, who are co-founders of OSEM Enterprises. € 741,000 was spent developing Geliyoo, with no income from ads until 2012.
Geliyoo's first awards were given for E-innovation and E-telecommunication by Informatics Association of Turkey 
Geliyoo Search, a web search engine, is the company's most popular service. Geliyoo has also developed its own search engine crawler, Geliyoo Spider. (GeliyooBot/1.0), This is the first Turkish search engine bot, GeliyooBot/1.0,was created to build a searchable index for the Geliyoo Search engine. It gives the webmaster the ability to restrict the information on their site available to a GeliyooBot, or to another well-behaved spider, by using the appropriate commands in a robots.txt file, or by adding the meta tag
<meta name="GeliyooBot" content="nofollow" /> to the web page. Geliyoo Spider requests to Web servers are identifiable by a user-agent string containing "GeliyooBot" and by a host address containing "geliyoo.com".
The Geliyoo Directory Project (Gmoz - from gmoz.geliyoo.com, its original domain name), is a multilingual open-content directory of World Wide Web links. It is owned by Geliyoo but it is constructed and maintained by a community of volunteer editors. Gmoz uses a hierarchical ontology scheme for organizing site listings. Listings on a similar topic are grouped into categories and sub-categories. Gmoz improves Geliyoo search results. 
Geliyoo News is a free news aggregator provided and operated by Geliyoo. It selects the most up-to-date information from thousands of publications using an automatic aggregation algorithm. The service covers all news articles appearing within the past 30 days on various news websites.
Geliyoo Maps is a web mapping service application and technology provided by Geliyoo. Many map-based services, including the Geliyoo Maps website, use the application. It includes traffic information, street maps and a route planner for traveling by car. Geliyoo maps uses maps based on the TomTom navigation system.
Geliyoo developed the first Turkish web browser, Geliyoo Browser. It offers powerful browsing together with built-in media downloading and sharing features. Geliyoo Browser is based on the Chromium technology platform and supports torrent files. Geliyoo Browser uses technologies from Oracle, Java, Semantic Web and Web 3.0.
- America Geliyoo, Inc.
- France Geliyoo Network International S.A.R.L
- Germany Geliyoo GmbH
- Turkey Geliyoo Bilişim Ar-Ge San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
- Geliyoo Blog Information
- "Geliyoo Services". Geliyoo Bilişim. 2011.
- "Yerli Google: ‘geliyoo.com’". Hurriyet. 2010.
- "Geliyoo.com Announces a New All in One Search Site". marketersmedia.com. January 18, 2013.
- "Geliyoo Corporate Information". Geliyoo Bilişim. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- "interview of Aheste magazine". ahestedergisi.com. February 1, 2012. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- Öztürk, Erdem (February 5, 2012). "Türkiye’nin arama motoru Geliyoo’dan süper başlangıç". GirişimHaber. Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- "Türk Arama Motoru Geliyoo.com [Röportaj]". SosyalSosyal. Retrieved 05 February, 2012.
- "TÜRK ARAMA MOTORU GELİYOO". Reklamazzi. January 17, 2012. Retrieved January 17, 2012.
- "Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; GeliyooBot/1.0; +http://www.geliyoo.com/". Geliyoo Forum. May 1, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- "Türk Motoru Geliyoo Rss servisini yayına açıtı". Haber7. July 9, 2013.
- "Türkiye’nin en kapsamlı link arşivi "Gmoz Geliyoo"". Habertorial. December 21, 2012.
- "Geliyoo, RSS haber servisini aktifleştirdi!". Yazete. July 3, 2013.
- "Türk yapımı arama motoru Geliyoo aktif!". Gazete VATAN. July 3, 2013.
- "Geliyoonun TomTom Haritası uygulaması Yayinda.". Geliyoo Forum. January 20, 2013. Retrieved January 20, 2013.
- "Geliyoo'dan bir yenilik daha". Ensonhaber. February 2, 2012. Retrieved February 2, 2012.