From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gender in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gender refers to the distinction between male and female individuals, especially with regard to non-biological differences.
Gender may also refer to:
- Grammatical gender, in linguistics, a system of noun classes
- Gender of connectors and fasteners, in electrical and mechanical trades, the designation of male or female connectors
- Gender of tonalities, in music, the designation of major and minor keys as masculine or feminine
- Gender (stream), a stream in the province of North Brabant in the Netherlands
- Gendér, an Indonesian musical instrument used in gamelan orchestras
- "Gender", a song by Orgy from Candyass
- Language and gender
- Gender-neutral language
- Gender paradox
- Gender studies
- All pages with titles containing "gender"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.