From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gender gap may refer to:
- Gender pay gap
- Income disparity by gender in a purely economic context
- The Global Gender Gap Report
- Father's rights in child custody determinations of family courts
- Workers number gap, the difference between the numbers of men and women in a profession. See Gender role
- Unbalanced sex ratio
- Sex differences in humans in a general psycho-social context
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.