|Date of birth:||July 20, 1947|
|Place of birth:||Uniontown, Pennsylvania|
|NFL draft:||1969 – 5th round – 123rd pick|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics
|Stats at NFL.com|
Eugene Aaron Huey (born July 20, 1947) is a former American football defensive back in the American Football League. He was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in the sixth round of the 1969 NFL Draft and also played for the San Diego Chargers. He played college football at Wyoming.
Huey served as the running backs coach for the Indianapolis Colts from 1992 to 2010, making him the longest tenured coach of any position in franchise history. His 272 games coached is also the most for an assistant in team history. He was also a coach for the Wyoming Cowboys, New Mexico Lobos, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Arizona State Sun Devils, and Ohio State Buckeyes football teams.
- 1970-1971 University of Wyoming (GA)
- 1974-1975 University of New Mexico (WR)
- 1976-1986 University of Nebraska (WR)
- 1987 Arizona State University (WR)
- 1988-1990 Ohio State University (WR)
- 1991 Ohio State University (RB)
- 1992-2010 Indianapolis Colts (RB)